WHO I AM
Having been born in England and raised in Brazil, it wasn't until my family had settled in Melbourne, Australia did I realise how truly lucky I was to have seen so much of the world at such a young age.
My thirst for adventure and a love of film, photography and music directed me towards a degree in Film and Digital media at Deakin University and the life of a freelance camera pirate that followed.
I've since found myself stranded on an island in East Timor with dengue fever, lost in the middle of Mongolia's gobi desert, confined to a hotel room in North Koreas capital of Pyongyang, on a 96 hour train ride across Siberia and having to negotiate my way out of a visa violation on the border between Cambodia and Thailand. All in the name of stories and pictures.
I've worked on movies, short films, music videos, reality tv shows, promos, corporate films.
- Sony PXW-FS5 (4k and 1080p 10-bit 4:2:2) framerates up to 200fps with onboard shotgun microphone
- Sony A6500 B-Cam with mountable cage and battery adapters
- Phantom 4 Pro 4K Drone
- Sennheiser EW-100 wireless microphone kit
- Rode NTG3 with off camera boom solution
- Atomos Shogun Inferno capable of 4k RAW CDNG, ProRes RAW and every flavour of ProRes and DNX as required
- Canon L-Series 24-70 2.8 II
- Canon L-Series 70-200 2.8 II
- Sigma 18-35 f1.8 ART
- Zeiss Contax Super Speed Prime Set
- Full handheld rig and support gear
- Manfrotto Tripod
- Kessler CineSlider with Oracle MotionControl
- 1.2K HMI with 6x6 diff panel/ultra bounce
- Aputure LS-1 LED light kit (mains and battery operated)
- Aputure COB 120D with Fresnel attachment
- Aputure Tri-8 Bicolour Panel
- Assorted tungsten and fluorescent lights
- DJI Ronin Brushless Gimbal
- 4x4 Subaru Wagon